Saturday, May 31, 2008

Movies


We don't see movies very often, but Angela and I went to see the movie "Iron Man" on Friday. We both really liked it and I thought it was great. I would recommend seeing it. Robert Downey did a great job.

On Wednesday, I took my network services group at work to see "Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull" for an offsite retreat. I thought it was a weak movie. I like the Indiana Jones movies but this one had a really bad ending and the last 25 minutes made it suck. I won't give away why it was bad because it'll ruin the plot, but take my word for it that it was the worst movie of the series. Harrison Ford did a good job and the novelty of another Jones movie was neat, but I can't believe that this is what they came up with after 19 years.

No comments: