The one below is the sun sneaking though the trees in Zion National Park
Before I took my current job I did some traveling. First I went to St. George with my niece Rosebud and we went to visit my Aunt Janice. We drove over to Zion National Park and hiked around and then we drove over to Kanab Animal Rescue and visited the animals. I then took my grandpa Bob and Nephew Kai to the SLC Zoo, Kai is in love with trains so I put the pic of Grandpa and him on the train up. I then joined Karl in Cave Creek Arizona where we visited his Mom and Darrel, Karl rented Segways for a few hours and we had a lot of fun, especially Darrel, he acted like he was 12 again, it was almost more fun to watch him then it was to ride on them. After my travels I came home and started my job, shortly after that my Mom and I had to fly to Arkansas to pick up my Dad who was on vacation in the diamond mines and became very ill with Pneumonia, while I was there I stopped by the diamond mine and spent the day sifting though rocks, it was really fun, I love rocks I think they’re so cool. My Dad is doing much better now, we visited them in Island park recently and my Dad has all his color back and he’s even managed to put on 15 lbs, he needed too and he looks much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment