Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Older fun Pics

Don't ask me why but I just like this picture of Jesus blowing out his birthday candles
This is the wedding ring Karl got me, it's really pretty, it cost about 99 cents


These are our wedding shots about 4 years ago, it really was one of my favorite days ever

This is Whiskey pretending to be the little mermaid

Me, Karl's Mom and late Grandma on my first visit to meet them in 2002






Me just getting out of the water after snuba diving in Aruba





I was going to use this photo as one to send out to the whole family, but then I got a closer look and Whiskey had his lipstick out, so now it's just a real funny pic to send to people







This is Kristi and I, Kristi is my sister and we're always big dorks when we're together








This is Karl and I in Cancun getting loaded, we got all the staff to come and join in the pic


The one below is my first car and Winkey (RIP 1995 - 2007) We had many adventures in this car, I had just got out of church and my Dad pulled out the camera. Good Times!



These are all older pictures but they're all worth showing and getting a good laugh.








No comments: