Saturday, June 7, 2008

A lot’s been going on this week, it’s been very exciting. I gave notice at my current job L3 Communications and I’m going back to work at my old employer Kelly Services. I’m super excited to go back to Kelly Services, I spent 3 years working there and really enjoyed it, my new position will be recruiting direct hire candidates for their American Express account. They offered me a lot more money then what I was making when I left there originally and the bonuses are better too. I have a lot of friends that still work there that I keep in-contact with, and the District Manager is excited to have me back, especially with all my recruiting experience that I’ve gained since I left.
Since I’m starting a new job I hate to go on a trip after I start my job so Karl and I decided to go on vacation before I start, we leave on June 14th. We booked a cruise through Royal Caribbean, it’s a 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise, it’s the same cruise that Samantha Brown went on for the Travel Channel. It starts in Miami and stops in Labadee Haiti, Motego Bay Jamaica, George Town Grand Cayman and Cozumel Mexico. We stayed up until 2 AM last night planning shore excursions, we want to do Sting Ray city in Cayman, Canopy Tour in Jamaica, and most likely some snorkel and wave runner beach days in Cozumel and Haiti. We have some back up excursions in-case those are all booked or the weather takes a turn on us. On the ship we’re excited about all the activities, I checked them out on-line and I’m going to try to sign up for ice skating lessons, swing dance, wine tasting, jewelry making, rock climbing, surfing on the flo rider, bingo, fruit and vegetable carving, cooking demonstrations and of course the guest talent show, I’ll do some jokes or something or maybe I can talk them into letting me be the DJ for the event.
Karl’s leaving for Orlando on Sunday, June 8th, he’s attending Microsoft’s week long Tech Ed classes, he’s not excited but I think he should be, I think it would be more fun if he had a friend going with him. I fly into Orlando and meet him on that Friday and that‘s when we drive down to Miami and take off on the cruise (Yahoo!).


To help you imagine Karl and I having a good time I inserted a picture from our last beach trip to Aruba.

2 comments:

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chick Chat said...

Yay, good luck at your new job! Love you guys!