Sunday, June 1, 2008
Comcast Phone
We switched our phone service from Qwest to Comcast yesterday. Our Qwest bill was $34 per month without long distance after all of the taxes and fees. We got the Comcast service for $24 per month with unlimited local and long distance, caller id, call waiting, and number portability. (we keep the same phone number) The install took about 1/2 hour and was completely painless. Living out in the boonies, we were using a calling card to call numbers in Salt Lake and we no longer have to use it! Our callerid will actually show up as our correct number now if we call you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am really unhappy with our phone service from quest, I feel like our internet speed sucks. Maybe we should switch.
have fun on your cruise. I am very excited for you guys. Where is the cruise too?
Post a Comment