Here's my gratuitous Sea World beer shot. Take that, Utah.

Mmmmmhhh, Good beer.

Here is flamingo central at Sea World. It was pretty stinky. I think I spent $5 on flamingo food here for Angela.

No Sea World trip is complete without seeing the killer whales. It was impressive.

They had a cat, dog, and pig show that was really cute. All of the animals in the show were from local animal shelters that they had rescued and trained.

The stingray exhibit was really cool. For like $15 you could buy a little tray of squid, maybe 5 pieces and the stingrays would come up and suck it right out of your hand. I think we spent about $75 on squid.

On one of the days Angela and I went to Del Coronado beach and just hung out for a few hours. I like this pic of Angela.
Our second self-taken photo.

Our hot sexy beachwear.
We stayed at a really cool tennis ranch in Ramona, CA but I haven't found the pics of it yet. Overall, a wonderful trip and we had a great time with Angela's parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment