Angela and I took a trip to San Diego with Angela's parents and we left on the 29th of December and came back on the 5th of January. We stayed at a hotel in Vegas and spent the night on the way out to lessen the amount of drive time. We all went in their minivan, a newer Toyota Sienna that was a pleasure to drive and ride in on long trips. Here's a photo of Easton and Peggy I took from the drivers seat:
Easton and Peggy.

We stopped in Mesquite, NV on the way and had a quick breakfast.

We stopped for a bathroom break in the middle of nowhere in California and the restroom we found happened to be at the Lawrence Welk theater. Here's a shot of me and the Sienna.

One of the days we were in San Diego Easton and I went to the Midway aircraft carrier museum while the girls went shopping. It was really neat and definitely beat the hell out of shopping.

I thought this statue was interesting and I tried to grab as far up the leg as I could for this pic.

This looks like an Avenger or SBD dauntless but I'm not sure which it is.

There were a bunch of helicopters on the deck of the carrier including this one.

We all went to Sea World one day and it was my 1st time there. Angela and I both enjoyed a few beers through swirly sea world straws. Part 2 is below:
No comments:
Post a Comment