Saturday, September 6, 2008


















We’ve been having fun lately, today we went to the Utah State Fair. We saw the hypnotist at the fair and it was fun. We also saw some tigers, goats and cows, they were adorable. My sister Tracy submitted a picture of her Pug “Wonton” in the Animal Armature division and she won 1st prize, I’m super proud of her.
Our neighbor Tony comes over a lot and plays darts with Karl, tony brings over his cute puppy, he’s a Bull Mastiff and his name is Kong, I call him KONG A LONG A DING DONG, him and Whiskey are best friends.
We had Karl’s Dad and his wife Mary Sweet out recently, we had a good time catching up with them both and really enjoyed their visit, I don’t have any pictures unfortunately. While they were here we went out to eat a lot and spent quality time together.
We’ll update our blog again soon

No comments: