Monday, July 7, 2008

Angela's Motorcycle says farewell

Yesterday afternoon, Angela and I again discussed selling her motorcycle. We didn't insure it or renew the tags this year and our plan was to sell it at the beginning of this summer. After detailing it for about 3 hours, at about 8:45PM last night, I created an ad and put it out on ksl.com. (Similar to a craigslist but exclusive to Utah.) Within 15 minutes of running the ad, I had 2 phone calls and 2 voicemail messages. I played the potential buyers against each other and one decided to make the hour and a half drive to Syracuse last night. He got to our house at 10:15PM, fell in love with the motorcycle, and returned tonight to close the deal.

Here's the ad verbiage and pics:
This is a 2005 Kymco Venox 250 motorcycle it has about 850 miles on it and is in immaculate condition. It has a 250 V-Twin so it can get up to almost 90 mph. It has never been dropped and includes saddle-bags. It gets about 60 miles to the gallon and I am the original owner.


I stole the above pic from someone else's ad.

With the saddlebags....


No comments: