Monday, May 10, 2010

Passing of the greatest companion EVER!













Well we've had a lot of sad changes over the last few months, it's kind of been hard to really grasp what has happened that's why the delay in posting this message. We lost our Big Guy Whiskey. He has left a huge hole in our hearts and we've been very sad. His last day was March 5th. I held him in my arms while he peacefully passed on to the other side and quickly became pain free. Everyone has shown so much love and support during this time and I think we have wonderful friends and family. In honor of Whiskey I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures of him.
We love you Whiskey, thank you so much for sharing your life with us, you gave us everything you had and we're both so honored to have been your Mom and Dad. I Hope you're running in a huge field with lots of tall grass and I hope you're with your girlfriend Winkey and that you're both barking and squeaking those balls. You will always live on in my memories and you taught us to act like every day is Christmas becasue you always did. July 1997 - March 2010

No comments: